BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Melissa B.
San ramon , CA
I love British airways! I have only taken them for long intercontinental flights, but I absolutely loved it! They offer wine and spirits and they are over all very friendly and attentive! I have only had good experiences on their flights!
Courtney P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've only flown British Airways once, but it was a memorable flight! Great service, wonderful staff & they kept us informed of our progress along the way. It made the 11 hour flight to London from LA very comfortable! Highly recommend.
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love British Airways. They are great!

I've flown in economy, premium economy, and business. Great service in all of the classes.

The movies are better on Virgin, but I think the food is better on British Airways.

I would recommend upgrading to premium economy, if you can. It's well worth the extra money.
Brooke W.
Harrogate
I flew to England and back, as my FIRST EVER flight. Though it was scary, I soon relaxed and was provided great service. The flight attendants did a great job of keeping up satisfied through the long flight. Overall it was a good trip!
Grace C.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Solid international airline with very consistently good service. I have used it many times and always been treated with patience and kindness by the staff. Not overpriced but not the cheapest option however it is reliable and dependable.
Farah A.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am never flying with BA again. I just flew with them to and from London and their new planes have the most uncomfortable business class ever. I was in a bed next to a complete stranger. This happened on my way there and back. AWFUL.
Nele M.
British airways is pretty okay. It's not the fanciest or friendliest but its prices are incomparable. So I feel like you get what you pay for. Short distance planes are very very small. Staff is sort of friendly, food is horrible .
Isabel V.
Probably one of the better international flights I've had. Overall it was calmed and the in flight food was pretty good for airplane food. The staff was pretty nice and the inflight entertainment did not disappoint for a long flight.
Lauren P.
crofton
I have flown twice with British Airways. Both flights were long overnight flights. Very friendly and accommodating staff. I was pleasantly surprised by the airline food on the flights as well. I would definitely fly with them again.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've flown with BA a few times and have had excellent service each time. Their economy seating is comfortable for those long haul flights and the customer service I experienced was top notch. Would definitely recommend others to fly.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.