BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Emmy C.
The staff were amazing. They were courteous, polite, and active. They never seemed bored or annoyed even on a long and delayed flight from London to D.C. They offer comforting amenities to those flying. The long red eye flight was easy on British Airways.
Anna D.
Northport, AL
I have only flown with British Airways a few times but each time was better than the last! The staff are more than qualified for their jobs and the food is always amazing on Transatlantic flights. I have never had a more pleasant red eye flight experience!
Julia M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just flew from NYC to Scotland with British Airways. Great service and excellent experience. The seats were very comfortable and they were ver diligent to make sure that everyone was well taken care of. I really enjoyed my experience and would highly recommend.
Stephanie L.
Burleson, TX
I've flown over seas on British airlines a couple of times. They food is always great and so is the service. The attendants are always friends and willing to make you a at home as possible!
Taylor A.
Charlotte, NC
I love flying British Airways! They're a great option any time you're flying to or around Europe! I have always been treated with the utmost respect, a rarity with some other airlines, and not had a bad flight! I would recommend British Airways to anyone going where they fly.
Bogi J.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the best airlines ever!! Very professional, very British! Love them! Huge, comfortable seats, enough legroom, delicious food and drinks. The staff was very educated and sophisticated, nice to everyone and ready to solve every problem immediately.
Fíhá F.
East Elmhurst, NY
I'm so speechless!!!! british airways is pretty luxurious. i loved travel with it up to America. it was the best experience i ever had. i loved the foood and it was very relaxing to me. i totally recommend this!!!!!!!!!! u must tryyy birtish airways.
Daniela M.
Turlock, CA
For my first 11 hour flight I loved this airline. The whole crew made you feel very welcomed and safe. I got sick as soon as we landed in England and the flight attendant gave me a huge water bottle and asked if I needed anything to settle my stomach
Asli A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't like layovers in London when traveling to other countries from the US. Otherwise, the staff (both on land and in air) is very friendly. The planes are standard. The food is as good as anyone can expect from the airlines. Overall satisfied.
Emily F.
Palmyra
Among one of my favorite few airlines. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Good in flight entertainment and food. I once flew over new years and they passed around giant bowls of candy as an on flight celebration. Would highly recommend.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.