BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Thalia B.
Miami
Comfortable travel experience. Happy with onboard entertainment from the US to London. WiFi was offered
Mishka A.
Always a pleasant flight. Air hostesses are attentive and accomodating. Staff go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Andries S.
stellenbosch
Generally on time with their flights however it always seems as if baggage has been taken care of very poorly
Zoë L.
London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is an absolute dream of an airline. Staff are attentive, attention to detail is fantastic. The inflight entertainment and meals are outstanding and the flight absolutely flies (sorry!) by. It’s my go-to airline if I’m doing a long haul flight because it’s such a comfortable flight.
Audrey S.
British Airways is one of my favorite company ever. I took it from Paris to Atlanta with a 2 or 3 hours layover in London. I was in the economy class, the seats were very comfortable and spacious,  the food was delicious and flight attendants were very nice and helpful.
Since that I'm always recommending this airline to people around me.  British Airways
Nabiha F.
Hyderabad india
I love this British airways and would fly again through this airways next time . Provide high class service
Jodith N.
London
Great service I have used this airline multiple of times and it has never let me down. The atmosphere is peaceful as well as welcoming and I can not think of another airline to go to so I will recommend it a million time.
Adara M.
Brithish airways is really a very good choice to fly. Nice staff and a pleasant flight. I'm always happy to fly with this company.
Loving L.
Alliston, ON
I had a great time flying with British Airways! The staff was very friendly and attentive. I would love to fly with them again. I fly a lot, and I am a pleased to say that I did not have any problems at all during my flight with British Airways. I would recommend them.
Grace L.
bristol
Quite a simple way of travelling nothing too special about it to be honest was very good though
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.