BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Robyn D.
Flew last year BA from Venice to Gatwick. Flight was severely delayed and were not compensated with food or vouchers. However the crew were super, total troopers despite the day they'd had. When my boyfriend spilt noodles over himself they were fantastic when helping out (I was too busy lauguing)
Claire H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
5***** at its best. You get what you pay for and that little bit extra gives you the class and service you deserve. Yes, there will be times when things go wrong, but their customer service is second to non.
Allison F.
strasbourg
The hostesses were very nice, the flight was perfect, the seats were so comfortable, they’re made out of leather, the space for legs is enough ( I have long legs) I would love to fly with this airline again
leighrose
Napier
Great airline. Smooth ride all the way from London to Nice. Friendly hosts and well dressed and well informed. Flight was ahead of time even though we left the tarmac later than advised. Overall lovely experience.
Sophie K.
Woolston, Warrington
Great airline however the only thing I can fault is that I struggled to find something that I enjoyed to eat, however that’s what you expect with plane food anyway. Customer service great and an extremely comfortable flight
Charlotte H.
Rugby
Great service. The staff were really friendly and helpful! The flight was pleasant and was easy to book online. There was a good variety in food and drink choice and even a few gifts to buy on the plane. Will fly with again
Lauryn F.
surrey
This is honestly the best airline I have ever been on. Everything was on time, the seats were comfy, they offered pretty good food and they gave us free liquor. I would book with them again!
Ginger L.
Washington D.C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very clean and flight attendants were nice. I paid for this the same amount I would for most other airlines
Rajaa M.
I have been flying on British Airways for a very long time and it my go-to airline. i usually fly around 10 times a year and I always use the airline and the price are really reasonable and the service they provide are good as well.
Christina Y.
Guildford
I flew London-New York few months ago and enjoyed my experience. They actually changed the seats to middle seats due to aircraft change in the last moment and when we asked to be moved, they gave us a full row just for the two of us. Needless to say, we slept through the entire flight 😊
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.