BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sweta M.
Not very grt. Expensive and not really comfortable πŸ˜šπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ™‚πŸ˜‹πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜™πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Annalise C.
Always great service and they look after you very well and make you at ease
Iscarleth G.
Great confortable planes, excellent customer service, food could be better.
Minnah K.
Waterloo, Belgium
love British airways because I worked for them, I love their values and their standards and I love the fact that they are the flag carrier and recognised as one of the leading British airlines for celebrities and the royals.
I have flown by British airways a number of times and had used them recently when I travelled to Spain, the flight was fantastic and I really enjoyed it, however unfortunately I had lost something on the plane and wasn't given much support in helping me find my hat (which I lost) which made me feel a little sad, therefore my experience wasn't the best. But putting that aside I think they are a good airline, and I would use them because they are recognised as being safe and have great values.. it would either be British airways or virgin that I would use in England.
They have a lot of celebrities that use their Airline and do a lot for charity and so I like that side to the airline and they always change their food menus so it's exciting to see what they are offering
Dima A.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
For the past 15 years, British Airways has always disappointed me and my family, no matter how much time has passed or how many fights have been taken. On multiple occasions within the 15 years, flight attendants have yelled at both my mother and other mothers over their crying babies, and are extremely rude, short, and unhelpful.
Emily T.
Staff is polite. Business class is great, however I think they should make exceptions for family guest vips.
Mani B.
Calgary, AB
We went to India last year and we took British airways at that time. I must say that this is the best airline and we received world class services throughout our journey.
Maja E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would like to compliment British Airways and their crew for the comfort of the flight, service from the crew and the food served. Before landing we were served with an afternoon tea plate that was a credit to the catering company. Overall a very enjoyable flight from London Gatwick to Tampa.
Dhara V.
There are fair positives and negatives. The staff is friendly and clean, the food is great, entertainment is pretty good although... It's a tight fit and old planes.
Parnian N.
Calgary , AB
Sooo good !!! I love their service and the flight attendants behaviour !! Loved their veggie meal , I’m a vegetarian and usually most of the flights I take , their vegetarian meal sucks !! But I loooooved British airways food meal
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.