BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Princess C.
New Haven, CT
I give BA a three star because they do just what they need to get by. Customer service: mediocre. In-flight meals-mediocre. Comfort: mediocre. Viewing options: mediocre. Price: OMFG. If you have the money and all you care about is getting to your destination safely, they will get you there safely. But if your vacation or business experience includes your flight experience, you might want to consider KLM, Air France, or other airlines that actually put decent work into the flight experience.
Alison D.
Minneapolis, MN
British airways is by far the most relaxing airline I’ve ever used. With my husband being from the UK, flying is something I’ve had to get used to. I enjoy flying with this company. The staff is friendly and willing to go above and beyond.
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a really rude flight attendant in one of the flights who kept interrupting my sleep and also demanded I move my bag from an area no one was walking through. I ended up complaining about it to the airline. They sent their apology.
Jenna L.
Vancouver , BC
I wish I could fly British airways every single flight! They are so professional and go above and beyond for their customers.  Their aircrafts are always very clean and have extra perks that many other airlines don’t.
Ashley D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My flight to London was very smooth and good! The movies are awesome and the food was very good too. I sat in economy and in the middle seat for a long flight and it was very comfortable. The stewardesses were very sweet and funny
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
British Airways was probably the best airline I used while traveling to and from Europe. (The London Heathrow airport is a different story.) But British Airways had the biggest plane and the highest tech I’ve seen while traveling.
Shelby B.
mill city
I’ve flown British airways many times and have enjoyed it every time. The plane is always nice and clean. Customer service has always been great and if there was a problem they are quick to fix it. I will be flying with them again
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Travelled from the Caribbean to London. The flight was comfortable and service impeccable. The cabin crew were very nice. Provides everything that I needed during the entire flight (9 hours). Definitely, recommend British airways.
Kristie J.
Washington
During my flight from Newark to Heathrow, I had an exceptional flight experience. Flight attendants were very helpful, the dinner offered during my flight was delicious. I enjoyed the amenities sitting in coach. A great airline!
Cheryl N.
Escondido
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoy flying with British Airways, but find it very difficult to book flights using earned Avios points and buddy passes.  Even trying to book years in advance, I found it impossible to find both outbound and inbound flights that didn't require an unreasonable stay period.  When using it with World Partners, most of the flights are not available.  Because of this, Inam flying British Airways much less frequently.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.