BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Bijal T.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Great customer service from collecting tickets and baggage through the end of the flight!
Amy F.
Elsrikle, Biggar
Always been a positive experience flying with British airways. Customer service always 5*
Zara D.
Strabane, Tyrone
Always happy to help. Staff are friendly. Would definitely recommend traveling with them
Jessica F.
Easy breezy! Everything is just so seamless with BA. I would happily fly with them again.
Lucy M.
Cleland, ML1
Flew with this company several times, never had an issue with the service i have received
cherisse🐭 M.
Dumfries
Friendly! Easy to use nice members of staff. Easy to book which help as I stress a lot ☺️
Romi A.
Nesher
I guess this is good company , but I don't really think that it good . I guess it's fine
Lea Maria N.
Windsor, ON
One of my favourite airlines to travel with’! Always a pleasure to fly brutish airways !
Nicola F.
Bedworth, Bedworth
Good airline
Fly to many countries
Flights could be cheaper but like the check in process
Dhanisha S.
I don’t have much of an opinion on the flight service. I only used it for a short flight.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.