BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Fani G.
I usually fly with British Airways when travelling to Greece. The service is excellent!!
Maddi S.
Great friendly service, simple instructions great food comfy seats and efficient flights
Millie S.
St Austell
Fast lovely staff, good atmosphere, good food and drinks on board and quite cheap prices
💀🖤bell🖤💀 L.
london
It's ok I suppose, not the greatest. And the food is still pretty bad and we're in 2017!
Emily G.
Bracknell, Berkshire
Always a pleasant journey. Staff are helpful. Tickets are affordable. Best airline brand
Lucy M.
Cleland, ML1
Flew with this company several times, never had an issue with the service i have received
Meriem A.
marseille
good airline well reputed, very secure, quality staff, it feels safe. I highly recommend
Anzumana S.
I love this airlinethe food is so nice and the people who work there are kind. I love it
Jessica F.
Easy breezy! Everything is just so seamless with BA. I would happily fly with them again.
Romi A.
Nesher
I guess this is good company , but I don't really think that it good . I guess it's fine
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.