BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Allison L.
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew British Airways from Atlanta to London on an overnight flight. The flight was on time, but completely packed. The seats were dreadfully uncomfortable in economy and I felt like we were sardines squished together. I had the issue with my luggage being lost for two days. I used BA in conjunction with Delta, my original flight was to Manchester and they sent my bags there. When I spoke with someone from BA to find my luggage that should have been on that plane from ATL to LHR, they couldn't understand me. I had one of my friends who is British, speak with the representative to try and see if he understood her accent instead of mine. I had to call in more than 10 times to find my bags and no one would help me without a certain number that I did not have. I even called the people they said were to courier the bags to me and they couldn't help me without something from BA. It took nearly 48 hours to get the information, and I had to purchase clothes and toiletries from local shops just to be able to get by in London. They finally "found" my bags claiming they were in London the entire time and delivered them hours before I had to leave the city.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Flights are usually more expensive on this airline but you do get good service and amenities. They have a lot of destinations, the seats are relatively comfortable and the attendants are friendly. Hard to go wrong
Katharina F.
Newport Beach, CA
I flew with them to London by myself and it was the perfect way to start my trip. They had great music playing during boarding, entertainment for the flight, and comfortable and clean seats. I only wish they provided refreshments or a meal for the long flight.
Anna D.
Northport, AL
I have only flown with British Airways a few times but each time was better than the last! The staff are more than qualified for their jobs and the food is always amazing on Transatlantic flights. I have never had a more pleasant red eye flight experience!
Holly S.
Seattle
I flew British Airways to and from Europe, and also within Europe and found the service excellent. The check in was easy and efficient, and the flight attendants were friendly. The food was also excellent, and I often got meals free that I wasn’t expecting.
Eva K.
new york, NY
I love flying BA. Their business class section is lovely and they offer the best red eye flights to London. Service is always top notch - I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience on a BA flight. I am most definitely a satisfied customer.
Julia M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just flew from NYC to Scotland with British Airways. Great service and excellent experience. The seats were very comfortable and they were ver diligent to make sure that everyone was well taken care of. I really enjoyed my experience and would highly recommend.
Jocelyn N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only used this Airline once going to London for the best are so friendly I mostly the only thing that I love about going to England is at their accent is gorgeous it's too proper and outstanding and I'm pretty satisfied it's a good Airline so it's not cheap
Emmy C.
The staff were amazing. They were courteous, polite, and active. They never seemed bored or annoyed even on a long and delayed flight from London to D.C. They offer comforting amenities to those flying. The long red eye flight was easy on British Airways.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
We've used British airways for international flights in connection with united airways. The service has been good, no real issues outside of being delayed and not holding a plane on a short layover. Generally we felt satisfied with them and would use again.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)