BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Megan T.
Really good airline. They're really friendly and always make travelling a fantastic experience
Ian L.
Llanelli
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
High quality airline. Friendly staff and airport lounge a whole level above. Very professional
Charlie V.
Hardys road, Taunton
Very good staff. Nice large seats. Good value for money. Would recommend to friends and family.
Mimi B.
Great Yarmouth
Relatively comfortable, they were on time. The staff were friendly and efficient. It was nice.
Eugenée A.
The Hague
Great service! I’ve always been helped by their lovely staff! Can’t wait to travel this summer
Christine ..
I flew a very long flight, but the people were very kind to me. Made my flight more enjoyable.
Holly B.
Galway
Love this airline very helpful and the staff are very nice.... I got nice food on the plane yum
Elham I.
Cairo
I have bad experience in British airways delayed flights non professional crews not recommended
Jeferson G.
I liked, he's was super atencious with me and i without excitation i traveling with them again.
Margii R.
Love the airline - we fly it all the time when we travel from Europe to the US and back again.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.