BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

yara a.
Cairo
Excellent way to travel! Good food, very polite staff, and always a comfy flight! Would recommend👌👌
Francisca A.
Vila Nova de Gaia
Great company with great service ! One of my favourite company's. I feel really safe about using it
Rima F.
I’ve thus airlines, however customer service needs revamping and so do most planes in this company
Natalie C.
Perth WA
Flight attendants were very helpful and the food wasn't bad. All round good flight and comfortable.
Ah1am_Ah1am T.
London , Perivale/ Greenford
I love to fly with the British airline .. it’s comfortable .. lovely service feel safe .. love it .
Aimi C.
Staff very friendly, was made very comfortable for the duration of my flight. Food onboard is great
Kaisha C.
One of the best airlines I’ve ever been with. Amazing staff so kind and caring. Couldn’t be happier
Asiiya A.
Perfecr comfortable seating space for a reasonable price. Staff are very proffesional and friendly.
Ivy B.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great food. Very accommodating. Attendants were nice and able to speak several different languages.
Jushanaé W.
British airways provides excellent service and food. I have neveret had a bad experience with them.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.