BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Hannah M.
made my online booking very easy!! was done so quickly and effortlessly, thank you british airways!
Christina K.
Dundalk
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
BA has always been great. I have flown with them a lot. Staff are very friendly. Services are great
Jushanaé W.
British airways provides excellent service and food. I have neveret had a bad experience with them.
Morna T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use this airline for work and I love the service, funny safety message, and complimentary drinks.
Kaitlyn H.
Best airline in my opinion as had great experiences every time I flew, and the food is okay as well
Evie h.
herne bay
Got me there safe and sound. Although flying always has its delays and challenges. Ba is brilliant.
Jila H.
Kronberg im Taunus
Really nice. And very polite. Quite happy with this airline. Don't have anything to complain about
Tatiana P.
Valencia
Muy buena compañia por si quiere viajar a inglaterra las azafatas muy amables y el viaje tranquilo
Lyla W.
Brighton
Great service on the plane but the food was like easy bake oven foods but everything else was great
Rima F.
I’ve thus airlines, however customer service needs revamping and so do most planes in this company
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.