BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Eliza R.
Sacramento
Flew from Paris to London on British Airways. The flight was quick and easy but the BA check-in are in CDG is difficult to locate. We wandered all over the airport and finally found it tucked in a basement in a small room. Probably more a reflection on the airport terminal.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond , VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first time ever flying I took British airways and I had a very pleasurable fist flight experience. Very friendly workers, comfortable, food was decent. I flew from New York to London on this airline and later from Madrid back to New York. I would certainly book them again.
Kristen N.
I took a British Airways flight in February. It was Los Angeles direct to London. I found that the service was fantastic, the food was good, and the media selection was excellent (given that this flight was 10 hours, this was important!). I would fly with them again.
Sara A.
Miami Beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My least favorite major airline. I fly from miami to London a lot and my last choice is always BA. I always prefer AA because British airways is just not easy. Everything is old and complicated. From the TV's to the cabins unlesss you're flying first class it's a nightmare
Milica M.
Maunt Prospect
Excellent service as always. The staff are l great but the overall experience is now very average. I am impressed with their service right from check in to in flight service. Food is very good, well presented, vert polite and helpful crew. Overall excellent.
Ashlyn I.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The flight attendants are British and so polite!!  Who doesn't love listening to those accents. The food was surprisingly good and I slept for the majority of the flight which never happens. I've only flown with them twice but I was pretty satisfied and I would recommend!!
Jennifer F.
Tempe
I have flown British airways a few time for my international flights to Europe. The staff is always courteous, and I love that their flights include beer/wine also. Helps the trip go much faster. As long as you’re on a plane with individual tv screens you’re good to go!
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
I flew with British airways on my way to Italy and back, as I had a layover in London and I loved the plane and the comfort I had traveling with a baby. The flight assistants were so nice and friendly and the food was very good as well. Definitely recommend this company.
Natalia C.
Staten Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've travelled with them from NYC to London (round trip), and from London to Paris. Had no problems whatsoever. On the contrary, everything was impeccable. Good service, clean plane, nice flight attendants. The food was ok (it's plane food, you know...). Would recommend.
Elizabeth H.
Saint Louis, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British is such a luxurious airline. If I'm flying to Europe I REALLY prefer them. The seats are spacious and there are a lot of free amenities. It seems like I often get upgraded which is great for a poor person like me. They really make flying comfortable and special.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.