BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Amanda M.
Toronto, ON
Friendly staff. Flights were on time (had connecting flights to make). Speed of check in was impressive.
Heather R.
Helensburgh
Great airline, havent yet had any issues or delays with any flights I have had. Very comfortable flights.
Rasvita B.
2 Pinewood Avenue Whittlesey , Peterborough
Everything fine with plane and seat is comfortable, but personal is a terrible never seen people like it.
⠀⠀⠀💠 I.
Paris
Good quality of the service. Staff is professional and caring. Had many flights in which I was satisfied
Milly E.
Aylesbury
They are a good travel company especially for long flights however they should provide some more pillows
Hadisa A.
Bury
One of my favourite travel I use it all time great for prices and it's amazing service. Highly recommend
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, QC
It was my first flight and they took a great care of me . The service is great and the food is very good
Molly O.
Brilliant service, was on time and take off and landing were very smooth. Air hostesses were very helpful
Uisas B.
Buenos Aired
I love this company becouse when it is night they have a big box with chocolates at the back of the plane
Victoria H.
British Airways always provides great customer service. The food is good and the flights are comfortable.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.