BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Zaibunnisa S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was my first trip flying first class and even though it was a short trip, the service was excellent.
Wadhha E.
London, London
Its not my favorite flight. They give very little luggage allowance and the food variety isn't that good.
Aline W.
Jamais eu de problème, tout est bien sur cette compagnie.
Les repas sont bons, le personnel est agréable
Laura S.
71 High Holborn, London
No problems so far when travelling with BA. staff are pleasant enough. Love that I can use Avios points.
Ellie P.
Eastgate, Lincoln
British airways have always been great with customer service and I have always enjoyed flying with them!
Karen F.
Lord Russell place , Edinburgh
Usually fly with British airways as they fly to so many places and I fly from Britain. Never had an issue
Ana Lucia S.
Modern airplanes, and comfortable. The food also surprised me, I found it delicious.Caretaker attendants
Mylo C.
Calgary
My dad and I use this airline to fly from Canada to Dubai a lot. Maybe we like the British atmosphere....
Amanda M.
Toronto, ON
Friendly staff. Flights were on time (had connecting flights to make). Speed of check in was impressive.
Heather R.
Helensburgh
Great airline, havent yet had any issues or delays with any flights I have had. Very comfortable flights.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.