BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Michelle P.
kent
Good service, friendly stuff and spacious aircrafts. Whenever i travelled with this company i was satisfied
Nina F.
Confortable seats and nice crew. The prices are a little high, though. One of the safest airlines there is!
Aleksandra R.
Very good onboard service. The flights are pricey but very comfortable especially when it’s a long flight.
Rhiann L.
London
This is a great airline overall and I would recommend I don’t use it regularly because I find virgin better
Jordan R.
Price was very good for the money n I’ve encountered no problems during the many times I’ve flew with them.
Aisha S.
dubai
Great airline must say good serving and good people around. The best food served and well behaved treatment
Ingrid N.
New Castle, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's a very good company.
This price it's ok for me, but sometimes, the fligths are delayed for 30 minutes
Sharné W.
South Africa
Amazing service. Especially when you are going on a long trip. The food was amazing. Big portions of food.
Isra R.
Jeddah, Makkah
1,061 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Verry goood airline and ilove it verrry much its the best in the worldddd my dreeeeeeeeeeem travel from it
Amelia B.
Kent, England
Very good service. I enjoyed every minute staff was lovely and I got food and drinks, was very well planned
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.