BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Kristin N.
Riverside, CA
British Airways is a great airline. I am often surprised by their prices since I do not consider them to be a budget airline. I usually fly trans-atlantic with BA and am always comfortable. The movies are great, the food is good. I have been a loyal customer and will continue to be!
Natalie-09 ..
British Airways is a great airline to travel on. Their planes are greatly organized and are very clean. The staff members on the plane were very kind and considerate towards the passengers and towards the rest of the crew. I would highly recommend this airline to anyone traveling,.
Kelsey H.
Denver , CO
I am a nervous flier but British airways always make me feel comfortable. Their staff are polite and very friendly. Inflight meals have always been nice and they serve a huge amount of special meals for dietary and religious needs. Nice choice of inflight movies and tv. Always efficient
Megan I.
Concord
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They were so nice there so helpful I felt good when I get back I think that they need a little bit more work on security but my favorite part was probably meeting people everybody super friendly there the workers were so nice they help me at issues. Through them I recommended to y'all
Wardalynn M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Although I flew them back in 2013 I Absolutely LOVED British Airways. I've heard things have change since though. But then, I remember lovely staff. The food is wonderful. You have plenty of space. They always provide me with more than I need while flying, no questions asked.
Angie B.
Louisville, KY
My mother and I traveled from the US to Scotland. We landed in London and hopped a British Airways flight for our very short commute up north. We had a lovely flight and were pleasantly surprised to be served a full English breakfast on such a short flight. I can't recommend BA enough.
Jon P.
Jonesboro, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
the experience was exceptional. Chose seats 1E and 1F on both legs for my partner and I, and seats were clean, well maintained, fully functioning and very comfortable. Ground service at T5 is a vast improvement with the new First Wing; passed through quickly and met by attentive staff, with prompt and professional service in the Concorde Room.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I now live in America but I'm originally from the UK and every time I go back which is around once a year I ALWAYS fly with BA! They have amazing price points, they aren't ridiculous with layover times and they have great food on the flights along with outstanding customer service!
Kathleen C.
New Orleans
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was VERY impressed with British Airways when flying over sees. I thought the service was very organized and the flight attendants were top notch! The only issue we had were they messed up our assigned seats my friend and I purchased. They are my go to airline when flying overseas!
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best airline I have ever flown. They treat the passengers great and are extremely accommodating. The only reason I can't give them 5 stars is that they are on the pricier side. If the flights were more affordable, they would be the only airline I would use to fly internationally.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.