BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Anastasia W.
Richmond
I use most of the time as always fab service by everyone no complaints and would recommend to anyone and everyone
member-3d489
Good because they supply good food and its great if I go on again I will be using them because I love it and that
Katie U.
Sittingbourne
We have flown to Florida once with British airways and it was an okay flight but in no way compares with virgin!
selina w.
West Yorkshire
It was good it has good service and nice air plain view the staff are so nice and kind they give us little snacks
Heather D.
Kelty , Fife
Good airline. Clean aircraft. Cabin crew friendly. Food in flight was good. And service was good. Would use again
King A.
trujillo alto
I loved this airline I traveled from London to Florence and the flight attendants were super nice and the snacks
Faridah I.
The service was good and the people were nice there was no hassle and the food was good also I use it every year
Elza B.
Good service, haven’t got any king of problems using it. Manages quite well. Friendly to all kind of age people.
Sarah P.
Highfields road, Witham
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good service. The seats are okay in regards to legroom and have a little more padding. Much better than Ryan air!
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
Well trained, good pilots and a really easy service. Comfortable seats and great staff, especially on long haul.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.