BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

kevin t.
Fond du sac
This airline is very good they have a very good service available and the air hostest are very gentle and poilet.
King A.
trujillo alto
I loved this airline I traveled from London to Florence and the flight attendants were super nice and the snacks
It an amazing feeling traveling with this airline
The service is just 100% great
Had a great time with my friend
Peenaz J.
Best flight # the food served is very nice # i love this flight aming other flights # i mostly choose this flight
Leona A.
los angeles
I had a good flight with british and would definitely recommend flying with them! The seats are very comfortable
Justas V.
Boston
Great airlines. Was really pleased with the services that were provided. Will be using them again in the future.
Rachel M.
Coquitlam , BC
Hilarious staff on the planes. We haven’t had a problem with this airline so far. Check ins always quick and easy
Darwin ♞.
Singapore
Customer service was great, seating pitch was good. Check in was usually smooth. In flight food were scrumptious
charlotte b.
swindon
Been flying with british airways for years now and they have always been the best airline. very comfy and smooth
member-3d489
Good because they supply good food and its great if I go on again I will be using them because I love it and that
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.