BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Makeup B.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
One of the best and popular airways, very economical, good services, good food provided with a good staff and services.
Michela C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I loved how this company worked: efficient people and amazing services... I think my family will travel with it again.
Harley B.
Comfiest flight I've ever had! The staff were so polite and the food was soo goood I will defiantly fly with them agai
Trinity L.
Quite good service and really good food.I really love the air hostesses they're really friendly and help your everyneed
maedla g.
The best airline with great customer service. Great service but the food is so disgusting. The smell is the worse.
Natural H.
England
Great company to flu with for those long haul trips across the country. Great service, excellent service and good food
Freya K.
A lovely airline, very comfy seats and very relaxing I've only ever been on holiday once and I'm glad I went with them.
Dan D.
General Escobedo
I took this flight in Amsterdam to get to London is nice but was one of the little one and the rest room was very tiny
Morgan M.
London , ON
Last time I flew with British airways they were nice! The food wasn't all that bad and you had quite a bit of leg room!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.