BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Gabbi G.
Winnipeg
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great service- friendly and attentive flight attendants, great food on a long flight, on time. Super helpful on landing!!
Susy H.
Best airline I've ever flown in.
Confortable airplanes and they give you meals in some of the flights! Loved the service!
Alexdoesmakeup
No problems whatsoever kind of busy but not really the food is really easy to access kind of expensive but not terrible.
Kat L.
everytime i flew with BA i never had a delay or cancelled flight, though the on board food in economy could be improved.
Raquel R.
san jose
I love it . I travel to Europe with this airline and I have to say that I love it .and I was lucky to find a good price.
Chantel E.
Toronto, ON
The flight was good. Food was to standard and hostess was lovely. Maybe have more variety of drinks when you are flying.
Waleed S.
What a reputation !!!every one get his travel on british airway feels comfort and decepline....
Its easy and just in time
Em M.
Not long queuing, very clean and enough room for me on the plane. Quick flight and nice air hostesses. I would recommend.
Tanya D.
Vancouver , BC
Amazing airline, with very friendly and helpful staff. When traveling I always try to book my trips with British Airways.
Lulú G.
me fascina esta linea aérea, es de primera, su atención a los pasajeros es numero 1 por lo que la recomiendo ampliamente
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.