BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Harley B.
Comfiest flight I've ever had! The staff were so polite and the food was soo goood I will defiantly fly with them agai
Shanice F.
i always use British airways and the service is very good, but the food has gotten worse and there is not enough space
Nicole M.
I enjoyed my flight with them. The staff were friendly and I was comfortable the entire time. Would fly with them again
Lucie B.
Edinburgh
Amazing airline would travel with them again! Staff is very helpful and friendly, journey was nice and not stressful :)
Nicole S.
It was a good smooth fight. The staff were very nice and helpful. The service was great. Seats were comfortable.
Dan D.
General Escobedo
I took this flight in Amsterdam to get to London is nice but was one of the little one and the rest room was very tiny
Freya K.
A lovely airline, very comfy seats and very relaxing I've only ever been on holiday once and I'm glad I went with them.
Bassam F.
The first one. The first is a good time for the next day, I am Here to be the first World of difference between a rock.
Megan H.
Took it once to be honest and I was 12 I think.. so not much to say. It was to go back to France and I guess I was good
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.