BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Louise L.
É boa! O tratamento dos comissários são bons e o serviço é ótimo! Os preços não são tão bons e não tem saída pelo Brasil
Rana C.
london
Havent gone via British airways in some time but when i did they were alright but the food they provided was not the best
Khloe B.
Birmingham, England
So nice and friendly staff, the ride was so comfortable and smooth, this is a truly great airline and such great services
Laura P.
They were really kind, up to date, fair prices, secure aircrafts and competent personel. Just a pleasure flying with them
Nita M.
London
Always top quality! Employees are always so friendly and helpful! I probably only travel with this airline to be honest.
Tasha D.
Belfast, Belfast
Last time I was on holiday I used this airline and the staff were really friendly and the flight arrived and left on time
Diana H.
Montreal
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like British Airways because that means I am in Britain, and I love it there. Average service. Average to high pricing.
Tanya D.
Vancouver , BC
Amazing airline, with very friendly and helpful staff. When traveling I always try to book my trips with British Airways.
Susy H.
Best airline I've ever flown in.
Confortable airplanes and they give you meals in some of the flights! Loved the service!
Sanya B.
British airways has a good gentry. Services to these airlines are pretty good. Although the flights get delayed at times.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.