BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Tessa B.
Schenectady
I loved it. The crew were super sweet, great food, comfortable seats. Everything was very clean. I would definitely use their airline again! My favorite part was how easy everything was to set up with them! Very satisfied!
Kathryn F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Polite staff. Whenever I thought about wanting another beverage on a long flight, there the attendants were passing through offering me another one. The equipment I flew in had a nice selection of individual movies available and some unexpected extra legroom. The food was somewhat lacking, however, still edible.
Jazz R.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very great service and planes. My experiences flying overseas are always usually better than most continental flights. I flew with them to London and once arriving in London, they gave us a voucher towards food and drinks. They didn't have to do that because nothing on my end wasn't effected during the flight.
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I give a 3 because the first few times I had taken British airways was a mess and they had terrible service, but the last time they were extremely helpful in my situation at the time and did go above and beyond. This is the service I kept hearing about them from the past so it was nice to see it coming back!
Brienna G.
Washington
I’ve flown this airline once. The plane was very old and not well kept. The staff was kind and the flight was smooth. They were timely in all aspects and left me feeling safe and secure. I would definitely be will omg to give them another shot.
Angela J.
Playa Vista, CA
I absolutely LOVE British Airways. I’m a Gold Member because I trust their pilots, their planes and their staff is lovely. I travel frequently between the US and UK and they are always my go-to. Comfortable beds in first class and excellent food. You can’t go wrong with them. I just hope they get WiFi soon!
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I flew British Airways to Ireland last year and was very impressed. It was my first transatlantic flight and was pleased. The dinner was a yummy pasta dish and we received free wine with it. The morning croissant was surprisingly good. The staff was friendly and attentive without bothering you. Would fly again
Lauren B.
Abu Dhabi
Definitely not the most high end air company I have used. They have good inflight entertainment and food. They do not allow a lot of free luggage to be brought on, I often have to pay a hefty fee to bring on a second bag which can be irritating when I am flying long distances from the Middle East to the US.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
defininitely super comfortable and super posh depending on what section of the plane you're in. i would highly recommend to anyone looking for comfortable seating. lots of leg room, decent food, pleasant flight attendants and good customer service.
sophie v.
Glen Allen
I have flown British Air and other airlines under British Air many times and have never had a negative experience. They have solid in-flight entertainment, pleasant staff, comfortable seating and accommodations, and decent food (and are willing to accommodate dietary needs!)
I always recommend British Air
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.