BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

valeria r.
miami, FL
british airways is definitely good the last time I traveled with them and they gave me an excellent attention I had no problem
Alishba 👑.
Good service such as amazing food, drinks and very friendly air hosts. Also very comfortable seats however not big space
Fernanda S.
The company is very good. Food is perfect, Always write time, never late. Was a very good experience. The company is the best.
maria m.
I love to travel and whenever I want to travel I chose this Airline because I trust the ...and the stuff member are so friendly
Lisa Marie M.
Stotfold , Hertfordshire
Amazing flights and staff and I have had pleasant journeys. Some been delayed few times, had to wait for my food but was yummy
Jenny K.
Really impressed as usual. Fast check in easy to use , easy online. Not overly expensive- enjoyed it as much as I could really
Faiza M.
not a fan of air foo but british airlines provided with more likeable and decent products to help satisfy me during the flight
amal a.
oslo
Have never experienced any problems with this airline. Nice customer service, delicious food and nice service onboard the plane
luisa t.
In my opinion BA is one of the best airline in the world. Has good staff not only in the airplane but as well in the airports.
Helen G.
Good service and price although they stopped offering complementary food or drinks given on short haul flights which is a shame
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.