BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Jenny K.
Really impressed as usual. Fast check in easy to use , easy online. Not overly expensive- enjoyed it as much as I could really
Jasmin S.
Oakenholt
Great service and lovely crew!! Always make you feel special. Only thing is I hate the plane meals so I tend to just buy snacks
Simone M.
High end travel service that I'll use again and again. You deffinetly get what you pay for which is comfort, style and luxury.
luisa t.
In my opinion BA is one of the best airline in the world. Has good staff not only in the airplane but as well in the airports.
Kristina S.
Montreal
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Amazing airline. Roomie and ahead of their time.  Comfort was definitely not lacking on this flight. Only flown it once though.
umm e.
It's ok to travel with British airways but it's not highly recommend the door service are standard they need to improve a lot.
amal a.
oslo
Have never experienced any problems with this airline. Nice customer service, delicious food and nice service onboard the plane
valeria r.
miami, FL
british airways is definitely good the last time I traveled with them and they gave me an excellent attention I had no problem
Adriana F.
I have flown with British Airways several times, and it was always a pleasant flight. The only con is maybe the seating space.
Mia M.
leicester
Simply classic and British really nice experience really good T for a British fly really good staff and prices are affordable
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.