BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Ibtissam K.
Casablanca
Good service . I traveld last year with them and I lik it at least is better than some others and there were no problems at all
Kristina S.
Montreal
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Amazing airline. Roomie and ahead of their time.  Comfort was definitely not lacking on this flight. Only flown it once though.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
I went on it a few times
They have good customer service and I liked it,
They have good services and food.
Everything is good.
amal a.
oslo
Have never experienced any problems with this airline. Nice customer service, delicious food and nice service onboard the plane
Ayesha M.
Mississauga, ON
Good food and movie selection for decent prices. I have used British Airways to travel to 8 countries within Europe and Africa
umm e.
It's ok to travel with British airways but it's not highly recommend the door service are standard they need to improve a lot.
Simone M.
High end travel service that I'll use again and again. You deffinetly get what you pay for which is comfort, style and luxury.
Jenny K.
Really impressed as usual. Fast check in easy to use , easy online. Not overly expensive- enjoyed it as much as I could really
Kathryn J.
Halifax
I had a great experience with British airways. Good service and the food wasn’t too bad. Lots of movies to chose from as well.
Elias V.
Heredia
Love the attendants they take care of the client wit a smile. The movies in the plane are awesome and also they got good space
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.