BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Mama A.
Service was good and friendly. Unfortunately I don't find the airline as inclusive as others due to their lack of halal meals
⚫ |.
New York
I dont know but i want To try it
When i travel in british Airways i Will tell u my expérience in it 😗😗😗
Ferieltham@gmail.com
~°Micaela°~ P.
Pretoria
Service is great food is delicious and pilots came out once to check up on the passengers which is FREAKIN AWESOME i think😎🤩
Ismahan A.
Streatham, London
lovely service, big planes, very comfortabe. good food on plane. smooth journey. honestly enjoyed the flight. flight on time
Victoria S.
it is okay flying with British Airways though the seats are not comfy at all. the crew were nice though so thats always cool
Valeria C.
Good service..
Im studyin aviacion comercial and most of friends and trachers said that, this company its so good in service.
Joy_ E.
115 westley road, old bridge. New jersey
They’re very nice and professional also caring I’ve used them a couple of times over the past few years and would still soon
Amy J.
All the staff are always willing to help and the comfort was 100% I couldn’t of asked for a more comfortable friendly trip !
Cecilia M.
London
I like it convenient prices and it land at Heathrow that is really close to my work place
Fast and the service quite alright
Aaliyah O.
It was a great flight, the assistants were extremely friendly and provided what I needed! I’d choose British airways any day.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.