BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Monica M.
Bitonto
Good costumer service , comfortable and clean flights . I had a good experience with this airline and I'm sure I'll use it again.
Gina A.
Flew with them to Europe I loved the service they offered. I was shock they offered me alcoholic drinks free on a 2.5 hour flight
Chanelle B.
22 Camellia Close, London
The seats were stained and honestly, I would not recommend it unless flying a short distance. Not my favourite airline.
Ella E.
eastleigh
They were giving out free colouring books to the kids for free and they were so supportive to use and over people on the airplane
Melissa P.
canada
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Most expensive of my airlines but the service was great, it was never late. On board personnel was very friendly, good food.
Debbie R.
Great in flight entertainment, I always feel confident and safe flying with British airways, and they are reliable and affordable
Jessica B.
Arima
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Love flying with British airways! Staff members are exceptionally friendly and they always make sure that you are comfortable l!
Charlotte R.
British airways are wonderful and I love that they've partnered with m&s food too. Always attentive and helpful! Love flying BA!
Jacqueline B.
selsey
Great friendly service . Good food onboard and really good with children with autism letting us board early to relieve his stress
Dougllas f.
Está marca é ótima, porque tenho amigos que super usam e diz que é muito bom, pretendo também um dia poder ter algo desta marca.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.