BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Leah ❣.
Essex
Very good customer service .. lovely and polite they reached all of my expectations . Deffo fave part was their good quality of food
Megan M.
aberdeen
Did not enjoy flight with BA. Very small, dated plane. Food was terrible. Staff weren't great. Wouldn't be my choice of company again
Lili D.
Great flight, nice people .The food was simple and wasn't too bad. The drinks were fine .Staff was very friendly and would recommend.
Paige S.
London
Love BA good leg room, love the TV s on the plane. Nice plane food and the flights I’ve been on with them have always landed on time!
Terri B.
Sunderland, England
The best flight I've been on so far comfortable and nice and helpful staff.. I love flying and this flight made it extra enjoyable
ORLA K.
London
Super organised, friendly staff, convenient flight options! I use it for personal and work travel, so probably once a month!
Sarah C.
Treharris, Merthyr Tydfil
One of my favourite airlines, the in-flight amenities are always top notch and have never had any problem or delays flying with BA
Elena S.
Barcelona
I have a part of my family in Canada and British Airways provided me a comfortable flight with a very good food. Wish I can repeat!
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
the last time I flew with this company was a year ago, London - Bari. the trip was great, comfortable and quiet. free food on board
Kaitie B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
flight crew are always so lovely and polite. the aircraft itself is clean and they offer / cater for everyones dietary needs.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.