BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sritha S.
Charlotte, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Main thing the food was good great ambience and nice hosting it was a long journey I didn't not feel uncomfortable at all it was my first international flight with British airways airways a good one
Tessah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I used British Airways while I was in the United Kingdom and Europe. The customer service was pretty good. We had a very short flight so for the time we were on board the flight attendants were helpful. Check in was super easy and my bag did not get lost! They also offered to check my carry on bag for no extra cost which was perfect.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love taking British Airways! They are clean per Syse and I have never had a miscommunication or problem! Check in and boarding has always gone smoothly and my flights have never been delayed. I'm always satisfied when I use British airways!
Emily A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have flown British Air many times from the US to a variety of African locations. Overall, my flight experiences on British Air are always comfortable, get me where I want to go, and excellent customer service. The in-flight entertainment offered (music, movies, games) features a nice variety. The food is typically decent which is honestly all that can be asked for when eating airplane meals. I always book with confidence when flying with British Air.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
I have flown British Airways several times on my way to and from London, and they never disappoint. The service and staff are always pleasant and well organized, the seating is always comfortable, and the drinks and food have always been pretty good considering it is being served on an airplane. I would recommend BA to anyone.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
Friendly staff and good food however I have never had a flight with them where they did not lose my luggage. Once, I went to Kenya and my luggage went to Belgium! Not really a fan of this airline due to my numerous bad experiences.
Jennifer Q.
Huntsville, TX
This is a good flight to go international anywhere in Europe. Great food selection, and comfortable experience. I have only flown on this flight teenager and younger, but my experience has been good every time. I think the only con I can find is that it can be more on the expensive side, but you are getting what you pay for.
Fiz
LOVE this airline! I have traveled to England about 4 times with British Airways and mannn it’s nice. If you want the full package and feel about traveling to the UK I would HIGHLY recommend them. The air hostesses attitude is sooo kind and sweet. They are great with kids too. The aircraft is very nice and spacious as well.
Cate D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
No complaints here. Clean planes, decent plane food (when available) and kind attendants (really took care of an older relative on one particular plane ride and I am still grateful) . A couple years ago I was flying internationally when there was a bad storm and this airlines was very accommodating. Overall, very satisfied!
kelly W.
madison, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
hands down my favourite airline to fly internationally. They make it so easy to board and to find your seats. the food for being what it is, is so great. the flight attendants were super sweet and helpful. I flew virgin atlantic once and while it was a good flight, it had me missing british airways. my go to flight company for sure.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.