BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sasha. P.
Myrtle Beach
Excellent experience. I used British Airways  for a connecting flight from London to Edinburgh and the short flight was comfortable and pleasant. The customer service was lovely and I didn’t have any issues. I would recommend British Airways for travel.
Nitesh S.
Pros:
- Friendly crew
- Easy check-in at the base airport
- Good inflight service, specially with the variety of wines served
- Exra baggage allowance

Cons:
- Food quality is average
- Leg space is moderate
- Can improve flavors and quality with tea and coffee
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline is accommodating our baby for an international flight without us having to ask! They automatically gave us priority seating and provided a bassinet for her! We will certainly use this airline again if and when we fly from the US to Europe!
Ashley K.
Commerce
It was ok. I honestly don’t remember much because I was exhausted. It was a school trip so I have no idea how much it cost but the service was ok. They came by with food and drinks a lot which was really nice and also the hostesses outfits killed it.
Trene 🌴.
Los Angeles , CA
I love British Airways! Especially when I’m flying 10 plus hours across the country. They make me feel comfy with their on flight food service, complimentary blanket and sleep mask and new movies. I always experience such a great flight with them.
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
I enjoyed the airlines. They provided food and snacks and great service. They gave us a hard time at the airport but other than that I liked the service they had for children. I was pretty satisfied and I only use this airline when traveling to London .
Laura B.
Always use British Airways if I’m flying long haul. Service is usually good whilst on the plane but customer service after isn’t great. They had lost my suitcase last year for the whole 2 weeks I was away and gave me $50 to buy stuff! Shocking
Sea S.
Madisonville
i love British Airways they are very professional. I use this airline when i go to London twice a year if i can. My favorite part about them is the team is friendly and outgoing good customer service.I am very satisfied with British Airways!!!
Chelsea V.
MUNHALL, PA
Best trans-Atlantic flight ever! Flew to and from Berlin and was so impressed with the service. Pleasant and attentive flight attendants, good food, plenty of refreshments served, and good leg room. I try to book British Airways when possible!
Princess C.
New Haven, CT
I give BA a three star because they do just what they need to get by. Customer service: mediocre. In-flight meals-mediocre. Comfort: mediocre. Viewing options: mediocre. Price: OMFG. If you have the money and all you care about is getting to your destination safely, they will get you there safely. But if your vacation or business experience includes your flight experience, you might want to consider KLM, Air France, or other airlines that actually put decent work into the flight experience.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.