BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

stacey e.
Albrighton
I never find the best price with flights through british airways but their staff are always lovely and polite and very professional
Monica M.
Bitonto
Good costumer service , comfortable and clean flights . I had a good experience with this airline and I'm sure I'll use it again.
Charlotte R.
British airways are wonderful and I love that they've partnered with m&s food too. Always attentive and helpful! Love flying BA!
México. 1.
Nice, clean, good attention and a comfortable time at the plane. The food was also good. People were kind with me and my family.
EMPATH B.
MITCHAM, MITCHAM
Lovely staff smooth flights food could be better hit hey we all know plane food is not the best but all in all amazing experience
Amz K.
denham springs, LA
It’s good airline for the most part. Food isn’t the best but it takes me from point A to point B without me fearing for my life.
Jacqueline B.
selsey
Great friendly service . Good food onboard and really good with children with autism letting us board early to relieve his stress
Joanna M.
maharashtra
Love this airline my parents had taking me when I was younger I yet remember this was the airplane that we yet talk about lovely
Alexandra D.
Great flying experience! The service was very kind, there was a great movie selection and dessert options were always very tasty!
Mara M.
Madrid, Madrid
The best regular airline for me. High standard service and lots of destinations available.
Its punctuality is out of this world.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.