BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Terri B.
Sunderland, England
The best flight I've been on so far comfortable and nice and helpful staff.. I love flying and this flight made it extra enjoyable
Keeley G.
South Yorkshire , England
Slightly overpriced flights but I do think it's worth it when you're flying as I feel you get more legroom than some other airlines
Alana N.
Took a flight from Trinidad to England when my husband and I was going to Paris the service was great the staff was very attentive
Sarah-Louise B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always had a safe flight, but not many frills with this airline. Better than most, but the entertainment and seat space isn't great
Natalie T.
Usually happy to fly with them. If you're lucky there might not be too much of a price difference between them and a charter flight
Hazel M.
Had a nice flight. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Always on time and reliable. Nice and quick departure at your destination.
Leanne w.
Oldswan, Liverpool
I have never had a bad experience with British airways! The staff go above and beyond to help. I'll always be a returning customer
Kayleigh C.
manchester
British Airways definitely one of the best airlines I’ve ever been on, any needs I had they’d help me the best they could
Ursula M.
Pleasant enough flight with complimentary food provided, excellent service with the most polite attendants who were a laugh!
Gema Á.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always use this airline when I travel to Great Britain , their planes are great and comfortable and I love their costumer service
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.