BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Rocio M.
London
Good one to fly with, even though I feel it is not as good as used to be. Anyhow, they’re usually on time and cabin crew should be fine
Izzah N.
British Airways staff were very friendly and nice! I had a good experience flying with them. Would definitely use their service again.
Carlota R.
Encantada de poder viajar con ellos. Este verano me fui de vacaciones a Londres y use esta línea aerea. Precio calidad muy buena
Mahiblog ..
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
It's a courier connecting flight however as per passengers they were been fairly catered and were given preference to regular travelers
Indiana P.
flemalle
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline. I have never had problems when flying with this company. I travel international quite a bit and never have had problems.
Alexandra Z.
berlin
I love it British Airways. I have travelled a few times with them but the service has always been excellent, very pleased. :)
Ritika K.
They are really good. The service is really good. They are so polite to you when you ask something. I mostly use this airways to travel
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Não usei os serviços da British Airlines, não posso comentar sobre, no momento..mas, assim que eu utilizar os serviços eu comento sobre
Paulette B.
Great company to fly, excellent cabin crew great flying experience. Felt very comfortable and welcomed overall experience is excellent
Olivia M.
Walmer
It was a few years ago I flew to Egypt with them. Best Airline I have flown with. Lots of leg room which was great for me as I am tall!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.