BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Zemzem A.
Noting Hill , Westminster
The service was good. Was a pretty short flight so not much to report. Overall I had a good experience and I would fly with them again.
Vanessa E.
One of my favourite airlines. Always so courteous sand helpful and always makes sure passengers are comfortable and safe
Love to fly BA
Lakisha J.
I went when i was very young but i was my first time and i enjoyed it. British airways and Canada air is the only airline that i trust
Leeanne M.
Scotland
I have had nothing but hassle when using this company. Staff are never friendly. Check in is always a hassle and they are so expensive!
Kayleigh B.
Aylesbury , Bucks
It was a while ago now, but i don’t recall any major problems. Flight went off without issue. Clean, comfortable plane, and nice staff.
Gab c.
I find this British airways good to use to travel for! I use this Every time me and my family travel and it's really good in my opinion
nooria K.
london
Not the best the food is not my type and service is descent but I have to say price wise it is quite affordable and would recommend 50%
Rejane S.
At this point I am a little bit tired... British Airways has a very nice service, staff is quite polite and kind, flights on time. once
Yasmine A.
Manchester
British Airways is very professional, clean and trustworthy. I always love travelling with them as their service is exceptionally well.
Fashion, t.
cairo
most comfortable flight and give you all the trip details in your mobile or your mail and you friends or family can track your filight👌
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.