BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Nathalie K.
Frankfurt am Main
In contrast to other Airlines, the Service was mediocre. The plane was old and the interior Falling apart. I cannot recommend this Airline.
Olena K.
British airways is one of the best airlines I have ever traveled with!!The service with them is like no other . Always helpful and friendly
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
I love this earlines, always try to chose ticket from therem wherever I go. I am also frequent flyer member and do collect a lot of points.
Chloe L.
Cornwall
They have amazing customer service, everyone is so nice and understanding. They have actually got nice food, which is unusual for airlines.
Helen A.
Frequently delayed but service tends to be good. The website is easy to use. When price is close to that of low cost airline, I choose BA.
Mana J.
My flight was delayed the most recent time I went on holiday but great cool service after being on a hot holiday , comfortable and relaxing
Liz O.
London
Great customer service
Comfortable and relaxing flight
Good value for money. I would definitely recommend them
Ida R.
Cardiff, Cardiff
Delays at Heathrow feels almost expected so its hard to put it on the airline. Nice with a snack even on shorter flights, but a bit pricey.
Ayesha A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Food was okay. The crew members were friendly. Seats were uncomfortable and leg-space was small which made the whole experience unpleasant.
Imtiaz A.
Ok service nothing special. Can't beat UAE. Emirates. The service and hospitality is next to none. Great friendly staff nothing is to much.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.