BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Stephanie W.
Great service! Highly recommend to anyone who will fly with British Airways, service on board is fantastic and could not recommend it anymore!
Rachel C.
LYON
A good company with nice stewards on board. Food is ok and the movies are great. Its great, even better if you enjoy their flights discounts ,)
Gabriela A.
Caracas
I took a flight from Madrid to London with this airline and it was the best flight of my life, the crew was really nice and open to sugestions
Grace H.
CARDIFF
I felt like British Airlines are like any other airlines. As long as you don’t crash am I right 😂 that’s the only good things I can really say
Rebecca W.
beauly
I think they are great, I flew with them to Rome and although there was nothing saying about a meal, we got a free Italian meal. Lovely staff
Marie France L.
Cairo
Great business class - food is not that good but I can't complain so much. Usually the problem happens with the arrogant cabin crew members.
Esther T.
London
Everything all round was great including landing, food, entertainment services and they also catered for children too which was fantastic!!!
Allison S.
Airdrie, Airdrie
Great service and flight when they run on time however recently I have been effected by several delays which seems to be a recurring problem.
Elise W.
Its not a bad company, but since they served alcohol to minors + lost my suitcase, I would not buy my next tickets on this company’s website
Zalia F.
Allerton Avenue , Leeds
Incredible customer service and experience, staff are friendly and helpful, entertainment was good, and good selection of beverages and food
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.