BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Elisha A.
York
Great service, could not fault it. Would definitely fly with them again. Flew in business class so the attendants couldn’t do enough for me.
Jinisha M.
Amazing services. Great staff and amazing and fresh food and beverages. Super affordable and great leg space and most comfortable seats everr
Isabelle M.
Bishopstone
Being a Brit myself this airline makes me feel proud. Very smartly dressed cabin crew and made me feel unique and special. Food was good too!
Zalia F.
Allerton Avenue , Leeds
Incredible customer service and experience, staff are friendly and helpful, entertainment was good, and good selection of beverages and food
Terri D.
paisley
The best airline in the U.K. Prices are reasonable and staff are very friendly and professional. Would definitely continue to use in future.
Alice
I went on a school trip using British air ways and I lived it, the service was great, the food was nice, everything was just really pleasant
Phoebe B.
Park hall, Oswestry
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Decent airline. Being completely honest, I can’t remember it very well but I’ve been with them probably around twice. Friendly staff though!
🌸Sandy🌸 G.
London, London
Before i was very happy with the company, they gave you food, drink... but now i think after they took this... it look like a simple company
Zuze M.
Very good service and I had a nice flight. Also the members of staff that work there are really nice and help you out with whatever you need.
Great always fell good and safe on plane, people are very nice to talk that work there and I use this 3 times a year and all way great prices
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.