BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Julinisha G.
oslo
Great! I like it I'm taking it almost all the time because my husband living in U.K. And I'm in Norway. Little bit expensive but nice quality.
Alejandra L.
Valencia Venezuela
Las cabinas son cómodas, la atención de los sobrecargos es simplemente excelente la verdad que si vuelve a volar lo hago en esta aerolínea....
Rosie Z.
I have only been with them for a couple of times because they are quite expensive flights but the people that were serving me were really nice.
Bianca D.
I am very disappointed with the entire service from British Airways. How is it possible that for a 3 hours flight no water was served or food?
Jemma S.
Generally can't fault their customer service but they tend to be on the pricey side. Due to the price I tend to go with other airlines over BA.
Alana F.
Livingston , West Lothian
Flew with British Airways from Edinburgh-Heathrow-New York. Loved the flight, seats were comfortable and entertainment and food were good too.
Ellie W.
Wonderful Crew and great food!
The flight felt fluent with no disruption.
First Class was was wonderful with extremely comfy seats and private.
Sophie C.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
Greet how a drink and snack are included in the price of the flight, attendees are always very polite and helpful, plenty of foot space onboard
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't have anything good to say about this airlines. They delayed our flight then lost my luggage and wasn't very nice about the whole thing.
Shazia K.
One of the most comfortable flights you could take to reach any getaway location. Staff are lovely and the aircraft it self is well maintained
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.