BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Lindsey H.
Somerville, MA
I have flown British airways from London, England to Johannesburg, South Africa. Then from Cape Town, South Africa back to London. As far as long flights in coach seating goes, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were polite and accommodating. I enjoyed the movie free selection options, and the food was decent as far as airplane food goes. I would recommend them.
Lorelei S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My most recent flight with British Airways was yesterday from London to Phoenix. I'm always amazed with how kind and attentive the crew is, they made sure I had everything I needed and more. The plane was new and beautiful and the movies on flight were good choices. I'm always very impressed and will continue to recommend this airline. The only drawback is its price.
Amanda N.
I flew from BOS to LHR on British Airways and was very pleased with my experience. The flight attendants were polite, the airline food was above average, and there was so much free alcohol that was made available, even in coach class! I have only flown with them once or twice, but the flights were on-time and comfortable (at least as comfortable as coach can be)
Sophie L.
Hingham, MA
I flew British airways years ago going to London on my spring break. It was comfortable and everyone working on the plane was very friendly. The food was quite good for airline food and i LOVED the free little wine bottles and drinks! I also got an eye mask and socks which came in handy during the rest of my travels. Great airline that I absolutely recommend.
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I booked this flight for my parents for an international travel. They had a delayed flight which made them miss their next flight. They had to sit on the airport for 24 hours on the very uncomfortable seats. They should have allowed lounge access to the people who missed their flight because of BA's fault. Extremely inconsiderate treatment and taken for granted attitude towards the customer!! Don't book unless you want a paid bad treatment!
Anais G.
The day I traveled, it was a weekday and I saw a huge line!!! I freaked out because there was no way I could get my boarding pass and go through security all in two hours. There was no way. So I asked someone in line and asked them what airline it was, turns out it was Air Lingus. British Airways was completely free. So checking in was a breeze. Best time ever.
Itoro E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my best airline ever, the food is my faverite part, I'm always looking forward to the different meals that will be served. I am Nigerian and I love to see how creative jollof rice can get. The service aboard most BA flights are awesome. I alway get something from duty free in flight. I use BA to London from Nigeria and from Houston Texas. Love, love, love
Emily C.
Vestavia, AL
I flew British Airways on a connecting flight from Italy back to Atlanta, and it was an amazing experience. The seats were very roomy and the service was very accommodating. If I ever have future opportunities to fly with British Airways, I absolutely will.
brianna c.
El Paso
British Airways is a good Airway when traveling farther places. I traveled to the UK, France, and Italy with them and they are so friendly and extremely helpful. The only downside of this airline was the food. The food was not so great so I recommend buying food off a drugstore before going in. Other than that I will definitely have more purchases with them !
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite economy snack ever was served on a British Airways flight-- it was a little picnic basket-- it was a cardboard box designed to look like a picnic basket. The napkin looked like a blanket and it had fabulous scones, meats, etc. I was totally blown away. I do not fly them regularly, but from check-in to landing everything was well-done!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.