BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Georgia B.
Blackburn
Only used them a few times. Everytime I have smoth floghing and great service. Alot of the staff were helpful and I enjoyed my flight and my holidays.
Rebecca G.
London, Greater London
Not a fan of British Airways. Found cabin crew to be rude and not very personable. I avoid flying with BA as there are much better airlines out there.
Courtney B.
Watford , Uk
They staff were very nice and gave my niece a colouring book to keep her occupied during the flight also they even put on enchanted during the flight .
member-d32bb
The flight was enjoyable, however the food was quite plain and flavourless. I recommend you purchasing some food from WHSmith before you get on board.
Hayley L.
B25 8NA
As far as I'm concerned it all went smoothly right from check in, through out the fight and collecting our cases. The airline staff were pleasant also
Emily S.
Flew with BA to Vegas and San Fransisco and they were brilliant. They take care of you so well and make sure you’re comfortable. Love flying with them
Naomi H.
New Castle, DE
My experiences with this airline hasn't been the best. I don't recommend this line but this alwsys deppends on the experience everyone lives with them!
karleigh s.
East Sussex , Lewes
Yeah decent, never had a problem flying with them.
Never go out of my way to choose an airline though but this one is pretty good. So would recommend.
Anja W.
Nice personal small seats. It was nothing special but I liked it...
If you fly alot you will like this company. But if you want space ... not the best
Bavneet Kaur M.
Brampton
Good food, good services. Prices are good too even at high demanding times. Their airplanes are comfortable as well. Good option to fly in decent price
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.