BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Lisa W.
Best of British in the form of an airline. Not too expensive but you pay enough. Wouldn’t use them if a cheaper airline was available for the same flight
Gemma A.
UK
Not a bad flight but customer service wasn't fantastic, I believe the flight was stressful and seating with family or friends wasn't a priority for them.
○nike i.
the tickets were very expensive. the plane looked nice and flight attendants were very friendly and kind to us  but i didn't like the food very much
Rebecca G.
London, Greater London
Not a fan of British Airways. Found cabin crew to be rude and not very personable. I avoid flying with BA as there are much better airlines out there.
Anja W.
Nice personal small seats. It was nothing special but I liked it...
If you fly alot you will like this company. But if you want space ... not the best
kids k.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favourite airline! Amazing customer service and wonderful flights with attentive staff. Yes it’s pricey but worth every penny for long haul flights.
Megan C.
Kilbarchan , Renfrewshire
Flown with ba a few times and always a pleasant trip. Flights to London are hassle free and i have not experienced many delays. Good in-flight service.
Sophie M.
Glasgow
The staff are helpful. The food is okay. The service is good and the flight prices are good value for money. May be better with more luggage allowance.
Georgia B.
Blackburn
Only used them a few times. Everytime I have smoth floghing and great service. Alot of the staff were helpful and I enjoyed my flight and my holidays.
member-5ae58
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Thought the employees were very very pleasant and very helpful despite me having a disability not to mention they were helping me with a missed flight.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.