BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Abigail G.
Strawberry vale , East Finchley
Personally I have only had positive experiences with BA, efficient and very lovely members of staff. I don’t use them often as they are. Pricier alternative.
Yaltah l.
Polite and welcoming service. Have flown with it 10 times. Could be better if they would allow more weight for the suitcases but otherwise very nice airline.
Amièe l.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
pleasant experience flying with this airline. no delays or luggage loss but that could all be subject to my personal experience. may differ person to person
Priyaa C.
Great the ride was perfect. Nice comfy seats and Variety off food, there was not a lot of things for my brothers and sisters to do, so it was a little boring
Phoebe C.
strood
I mean it was okay it wasn't my best flight that I've had but I'd use them again. The staff were friendly and the food wasnt the best but what airlines are??
Salima k.
I have used british airways for work and have always been pleasantly surprised by the service .

The breakfast that is served on the plane is also very good.
Sarah W.
Bassaleg , Newport
British airways have always been fantastic when I have flown. The air hostess are always polite and helpful. I would always fly with them and recommend them.
caoimhe q.
Dumbarton
The experience you get whilst on a British airways aeroplane is better than one you will get from anywhere else if you have not checked them out you should!
Maz W.
A respectable airline service. Flights I've been on we're never delayed and they look after their customers. I use their service around every two years now.
M.B.20.4 B.
When getting away i like to travel to another part of the world. When traveling I take aeroplanes I pacification use British airlines the staff are very nice
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.