BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Amany A.
Dubai
Great experience hosting me and my 2 month baby , great help and support , outstanding welcoming. Following up on my comfort was the best thing about it
Kerry R.
I flew BA when I went to Vegas and Mexico recently and the flight was amazing! Smooth flight, helpful staff and all food and drink needs met. Excellent!
Jade B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
An amazing airline to fly with, I have used them many times and will use them again. They have an amazing selection of in flight entertainment and food.
Eve E.
A good standard airline however as someone who is over 6ft I find the leg room is not nearly big enough which creates an uncomfortable flying experience.
Santa B.
London, London
Excellent service at all times! Love how professional and polite the staff are! They always make me feel special and at great hands! Job well done! 🙅🏻‍♂️
Inês G.
Flying with the British Airlines it felts like the first class.
The flight was fast and flight attendant were kind helpfull.
I loved to travel with them
CeeCee M.
Ilford, England
It’s ok , they misplaced my luggage and they found it difficult to return it . Tried to make a complaint through their platform and it didn’t go through
Molly W.
cardiff
Can always rely on a good flight but the food prices are beyond! So I just take some food in my bag because it’s way cheaper and probaly tastes nicer 👍🏻
Lea J.
Paris
Don’t really remember my flight but I guess it was average . It’s was a short distance flight and i guess one of the major cons was the lack of usb plug
Gemma A.
UK
Not a bad flight but customer service wasn't fantastic, I believe the flight was stressful and seating with family or friends wasn't a priority for them.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)