BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Kathleen E.
Surrey , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Absolute favourite airline to ever travel with! Love flying to and from Britain with British airlines. The food, seating, comfort and staff are fantastic and super helpful and professional. I recommend BA to everybody
Kennet H.
I love this airline! The meal was better then expected. The plane was big and you do not feel smushed together with others. They had the most recent movies to watch in flight and the staff was remarkable. I would recommend this airline to others.
Tess M.
Wettingen, Aargau
I love this airline. The terminal in London Heathrow is gorgeous, the flight attendants are stellar, the seating is comfortable and every time I have flown it we have gotten to my destination early. I would absolutely recommend this airline to anyone flying from London.
Kimberley L.
Farnborough , Hampshire
I seem to always fly British Airways and I can totally recommend especially if you are doing a long hall flight as there's enough space along with the on board tvs and movie choice
Dora S.
Very good airline and a good plane ticket price. The customer service is very good they are kind and helpful. I use it once a month and love it. Overall I am very satusfied with this
Sehar ا.
British Airways is one of the few but great airlines that is great for travelling. Excellent service, Food and travel. I have had no problems during the time of my flights.
Elena J.
Portsoy, Banff
I use it all the time because the service is good but sometimes a pit confusing ,in some airports it goes a bit slow but the service is really good and I choice it every time I fly
Michelle J.
Very good customer service. Good for travelling long distance as well as short. The food was very nice compared to the other airline food I have experienced. I would recommend.
Sabrina M.
Montreal, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways has always been one of my favorites. Their staff, food, service everything is just what it needs to be. Haven’t dealt with a rude staff yet so that’s what matters!
Nicci B.
Goole, North Yorkshire
Amazing crew,they work very hard with the little resources that they are provided with. It’s such a shame that they don’t have the support of the company. Great crew awful product
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.