BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Keia W.
St Ives, Cornwall, ['', '', '']
very comfy flight, did fell it was very expensive compared to other airlines. food and service on the plane was great, reallly friendly staff. only ever used this line twice to Japan and Morocco but i would recommend to anyone
César D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is my default option when I'm in UK. Wonderful staff, comfortable airplanes, always on time... what can I ask for? Hahaha. These airline is pretty good.
Sofia L.
High Wycombe
Was my first time flying and I couldn't be more excited and happier with the service,very professional, very nice to people, made me feel comfortable and without fears.
Laura T.
I think if I should go somewhere I would choose British Airways. I haven't flyed with it yet but as soon as I have the money to travel I'm sure I'm going to London!
Laura C.
Fishpond way, Abbey Hulton, Stoke on Trent
Smooth flight to Stockholm Sweden from Gatwick. The flight attendants are nice just not as attentive as you would exPect however this was just one flight. Would fly again.
Vanessa N.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Cheap flights, good services, easy to use and you can get some really good deals on there, haven't used very often do can't give a precise review but would recommend
🇧🇷Lih M.
London, England
Good prices, especially when we buy the tickets in advance! I usually do not have many late flights, but when they do, they promptly inform customers. I recommend.
Kerrin N.
Plymouth
Always have a great flight with BA when traveling. Food is also amazing which says something for plane food. Lots more leg room and comfy seats. Highly recommended
jade A.
leeds, leeds
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great staff nice and friendly. Good leg room on seats both in economy and first class. Food and drinks priced at an ok price also the cabin and toliets are clean.
Monica C.
Only been on it couple of times and it's really good, I prefer another airline but it won't be named, customer service is great, always responsive to every problem.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.