BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Esline M.
check -in was problem free, Flight as on time, economy seats were a little cramped but adequate.
Food surprisingly good. Most of the staff were professional and friendly, facilities were clean.
Verneige J.
stupendous! i enjoyed my flight with British Airways. They are really friendly individuals and you can definitely rely on them. I also enjoyed the movies that are available whilst flying
Nina F.
London, Streatham
Overall great airline very rarely do they mess up or have delays! Never travelled with them and thought staff are very rude! Sometimes their prices match low budget airlines but you get better service!
Megan L.
Amazing service from cabin crew. Made me feel so welcome and at ease. I have major anxiety when flying and they calmed me down so much. Was flying from london and i could not fault the service.
fernando jose m.
Miami
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love fly with this company, cause you feel so good traveling. You want to spend more time in the sky traveling than in your final destination. I highly recommend this airlines, a good way of fly
Summa S.
Southampton , Hampshire
I flew with British airways to New York, the flight was great, the food was lovely and the cabin crew were exceptional ! Will certainly be flying with British airways again in the near future !!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren M.
Newtownabbey , Belfast
Great airline.
Very helpful and couldn't of done enough to help.
Greeted with a smile and cheery manor.
Have only ever used them once but it would without a doubt use them again.
Highly recommended!
Karolina S.
Everything was great, my plain arrived and landed on time. Flight went smoothly and the flight crew were really friendly and attentive. They also had a great food choice and food was delicious.
Jessica M.
Had a great experience with them and I experienced no difficulties. My needs were dealt with efficiently and I felt comfortable. I don't often travel due to financial reasons but when I do it's been good.
Lilian D.
Didn't really like their economy class, no inflight entertainment, service was pretty slow too, might have been better in business or first class , I'm not sure but I wasn't bothered by anything 'cause my flight was late at night and I slept through most of it.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.