BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Claire M.
Elliot place , Arbroath
I like flying with British airways. I feel that the service is always over and above and the crew seem well trained and relaxed. There is no pressure selling like other airlines and the leg room is decent
Beauty e.
Drammen
The service was great and I really have no complaints whatsoever! I felt comfortable and safe during the flight and I would definitely fly with them again. Affordable as well, especially for what you get.
clara P.
Putney, London
Always have professional and friendly staff. I use them whenever I can and will most likely continue to in the future. Generous with their baggage allowance and the food and entertainment is above average
Henri🐬 G.
tirana
it is such a good company for flying abroad,i love the staff the quality that they offer in a flight,basically i love everything about them.Also they are very helpful about the questions that you might have,if you have a question just ask and they will respond.Also they are very great at refunds and other things that might interfere with your flight.In small words I love them and i 100% recommend.
Amy B.
London
I have flown with British Airway on short haul European flights and have no complaints. I do something fly with more budget airlines over BA as they will be cheaper and almost the same experience however.
Amy Justine K.
I've flown with BA a number of times and always found the flights to be comfortable, with friendly & helpful staff. The flights are good value for money & I will continue to fly with them in the future.
Lottie F.
Redhill
Very cosy flight and the flight attendants always make you feel very welcome, i have never had a bad experience personally with BA but i know that they always keep you calm if a situation were to occur.
Georgia B.
Preston , Lancashire
I always like traveling with BA. They are reliable and super helpful! I'm a regular long haul flyer, and BA tend to ALWAYS have the best movie selection. I always recommend flying with them!
Laura O.
BA are always great. The staff are amazing, planes are nice, food option actually tastes good. My first long haul flight was with BA and I was a bit nervous but I didn’t need to be. They were fantastic.
Susannah E.
Derby
I've flown many times with BA and it's pleasant, nice seats, lovely service, comfortable flights nothing to grumble with, oh what I would so to jump on a plane right now and take me somewhere tropical! X
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.