BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Don't fly with BA often as I prefer middle eastern airlines but the experience I have had has not been bad. The customer service was efficient and all staff were pleasant. Flight itself was comfortable though the seats could be a little better.
Nadia  S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always have had fantastic service with BA. The last time I flew with them was to Berlin, no issue with Lugguage, good amount of space, comfortable and landed on time! The air hostess were very accommodating if needed anything.
Ruby F.
St peter port, Guernsey
I travel british airways most of the time however i tried virgin instead on my way to America and i found the staff at virgin were a lot more friendlier than British Airways however BA are still good and probably will continue to use them!
Caoimhe B.
Dublin
Loved the service for British airways transatlantic. Used it every so often for flights to America. Stellar food and drinks service. Not too bad space and lots of fab movies and pod casts. Very satisfied with my experience
Olivia S.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I flew to Russia with British airways in 2015. It was a world traveller plane so was very big, which for me was good because I'm terrified of flying. Luckily I got upgraded to business class, free of charge, because economy and premium economy were fully booked/overbooked by the time we got to the airport.
It was the best experience of my life, amazing food and plenty of options.
Maura C.
Mexico
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only flown with British Airways a few times but I have to say that it is one of the most compfrtable airlines to fly especially for long flights. The service is good and it is expensive for the service but it is good.
Emma H.
I like flying with British Airways but I find some of their planes quite old. They always have current films though and the check in process is usually very easy and quick. I would fly with them again
Jane C.
To start, their appearance was extremely smart, they were totally helpful from start to finish, chatting to us intermittently throughout the flight. Meals were good, warm, served efficiently and with happy dispositions
Jana S.
Dante Place, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always the best service on the place, very nice food plenty of drinks soft/alcoholic.. staff is also very enthusiastic, helpful and smiling. For me always number 1! I tried long flight and short as well, always very good.
Francesca D.
Surrey
British airways is always my default airline.

Always polite, convenient, on time.

They have recently changed their in flight options which is the reason this isn't getting a 5 star rating.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.